Thursday, February 21, 2008

IT IS A RICH LIFE

I have come to the point where I've said I'm tired of being poor. Becoming rich has become not just a wish or a dreamy sense of desire but a real thing. At the same time, I know that even now, I am already rich. The Lord has blessed me so much — love of family and friends, work that I love that is also a ministry, good health, intelligence, more or less proper mind (hahaha). Beyond and before all of that, there is God's love for me. So when I say that I want to get rich, it is to claim what is properly mine. The difficulties that I'm experiencing now financially has put me to the end of my tether, so to speak, and made me really want to be rich.

One thing led to another and I was asked to attend a Direct Marketing Seminar by the office, I downloaded audio teachings on the internet by Brett McFall and Tom Hua, and am now reading "Think and Grow Rich" by Napoleon Hill. To me, they are like pathways or guideposts that has led me to this point. I'm starting to realize the mind's capacity to expand even more when properly stimulated.

I know not where this will lead as my mind has so many things running and thinking of different possibilities, different businesses I can enter into. I know for sure that I want to conquer the internet world, to have a successful internet business, and I'm going to do that. I am. And this blog is the start.

Hang on for the adventure!

No comments: