Friday, February 22, 2008

EARNING A SIDE INCOME

There are many ways of earning income on the side. My day job is writing. Besides that, I'm also a freelance writer (I'll take this topic up another time). I also sell Avon and Natasha products. These just need a brochure which you buy and then show to your friends for them to choose from. You can easily join Avon by applying as an FD (I think that means a Franchise Distributor) under an FM (Franchise Manager). You get discount on the items that you get of course. Since my FM also distributes Natasha and other products, it was easy for me to distribute the other brands too.

I also rent out my Cashflow 101 board. But since I only get a small portion, I've decided to hold my own Cashflow 101 game sessions which I will moderate. I will be holding it in my friend's house in ParaƱaque as she also wants to learn about finances.

I also started lending a little money with a little interest.

There was a time I started a tutorial business in our home province. It was doing good considering I was just new. Circumstances forced me to leave our city but I think that would be a good source of income if you have capabilities in that area.

Now I'm perked up to start an internet business. I've been reading up on the different ways of marketing on the net, and I've been praying on what niche to enter into. In time, I shall join the internet business and earn income from it.

No comments: