Sunday, March 9, 2008

Wealthy Affiliate Journey: First Week

It's my second week on my Wealthy Affiliate journey and it's been really great. When I first joined the program, I just knew one thing: I wanted to know how to earn money online. I've searched many ways of earning income through the internet. I've bought ebooks through World Internet Dream Team , have joined affiliate networks, subscribed to email subscriptions. And of course, I put up my own website, which of course didn't earn any income as I didn't know what I was doing most of the time. I even tried another website building site and tried to build another site that lasted for less than a month. Of course, I have done a lot of research too. But it was pretty confusing. I was sort of doing things but didn't really know where to go.

Good thing that just when I really wanted to be serious with using the internet as my serious venture into getting rich, I found out about Wealthy Affiliate . My Wealthy Affiliate journey started with lots and lots of reseach. Since I'm into this seriously this time, I didn't want to go into it without any research. I racked up a lot pages reading up on Wealthy Affiliate. I was happy with the reviews, finding them really positive. So I decided to join, signing up to pay subscribing for $30 a month.

What I can say so far is that it's been a really educational Wealthy Affiliate
journey for me. Just on my first week, I learned about article marketing, won a bid for a freelance editing work that could almost cover my month's subscription, wrote my first article for Squidoo which went to no.1 in Google search. (All my three Squidoo articles went to the top 3. And I submitted my first article on Ezine Articles . It also got on top 3 in Google search.

Oh, and before the week ended, I started my own website already. I'm constructing it through Site Rubix which is a free web builder incorporated into Wealthy Affiliate. It's very easy to use and I'm enjoying slowly constructing my site. At the moment, it's research, research and research so I can write my articles for my website. I will tell you about it when my website goes live.

My Wealthy Affiliate adventure continues...

No comments: