Monday, March 10, 2008

My Wealthy Affiliate Journey: Second Week

I thought I was well on my journey to affiliate marketing. But on this second week of my Wealthy Affiliate journey, I read this great forum in Wealthy Affiliate "Been at It for 6 Months Today" and this forum has helped me heaps. Because of it, I had to reassess what I've been doing so far regarding my website. So I'll be doing research, research and more research the next few weeks for now.

Because of this research thing, I've joined ABestWeb Affiliate Marketing Forum . I've learned a little too from my browsing through the discussions.

Part of me wants to go and write my article for the website, sell something, go out and have some action. But I've realized that this Wealthy Affiliate journey is not as easy as it sounds. Kyle and Carson warned from the start that this is not a get-rich quick scheme. And it's not. It really is not. It takes a lot of work and determination. One forum poster responded to my post in ABestWeb when I said I realize this is not as easy as I initially thought by saying that because the barrier to entry is so low, so many are getting into it which makes it not that easy. I see his/her point.

So anyways, have to go now. It's almost midnight. Off again to my Wealthy Affiliate journey

No comments: